Getting to the backwater has never been easier. The ultimate angler's challenge is to "get to the fish." There are plenty of hot spots that are impossible to reach with traditional equipment. G3 jet tunnel hull models meet this challenge. From shallow rocky rivers to inter-coastal flats fishing, these shallow running hulls can put you on the spots no one else can reach. Fish On!
- Double wide helm seat has an easy access 10" X 29", 19 gallon aerated livewell.
- Lockable storage with compression latches flank a 17 gallon livewell.
- Console positioned near front deck, moves driver's weight forward, allowing the hull to run shallow and flat.
- Console includes stainless steering wheel and grab rail, Yamaha controls and key switch.
- Boat Length: 17 ft. 1 in.
- Package Length: 21 ft. 2 ft.
- Beam: 82 in.
- Package Width: 82 in.
- Bottom Width: 56 in.
- Transom Height: 29 in.
- Side Depth: 26 in.
- Dead Rise: 0°
- Dry Hull Weight: 860 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 1595 lb.
- Hull Gauge: .100
- Max Hp: 90/65J
- Max Weight Cap: 1200 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 5
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal.
- Livewell Dimensions: 13 in. x 26 in. - 17 gal. 10 in. x 29 in. - 19 gal.
- Color Options: Silver
17 CCJ DLX Standard Package
- Welded .100 gauge hull
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Tuff Coat™ marine grade spray-in liner
- 13" radial tires
- Galvanized tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
Yamaha Motor Options
* Deduct 20" from Package Length with Trail Guard tongue removed. Package Length Overall length w/ trailer and motor. Package Width Overall width w/ trailer. Package Weight Includes maximum HP motor.